Failure of the automatic image measuring instrument
In the process of using the automatic image measuring instrument, it is inevitable that you will encounter various problems of this or that. The common faults of the automatic image measuring instrument are divided into lifting transmission failure, workbench failure, projection screen failure, projection imaging failure, image imaging failure, and electrical Failure, electronic failure, accuracy failure, etc. Below I will introduce several common usage faults and solutions.
1. The projection screen is malfunctioning. When there is noise during rotation, the impurities (such as rust stains) on the end surface can be cleaned up, and the positioning bearing can be replaced with a new one. The friction force is large when rotating, the locking screw can be loosened, or the friction rotation can be changed. When the rotation is uneven, the dial seat, friction wheel, friction wheel shaft, etc. can be replaced. When the projection screen rotates without counting, you can tighten the angle friction mechanism, weld the signal line, connect the plug and so on.
2. There is no image in the image area, which is blue:
It may be that the video input line is not plugged in properly. Insert the video input line correctly into a video input port of the video card behind the computer host.
Or the video input signal setting is incorrect
3. (1). Click the menu, Video -> Video Standard Settings... or
(2). Place the mouse in the image window area, click the right mouse button and select "Video Standard Settings..." in the pop-up menu
In the open video standard setting dialog box, you can change the video input method. There are three types of video input: S-Video, Video Tuner, and VideoComposite to choose a suitable one.
4. Electronic failure. If the button of the electrical box fails, the system can be cleaned and replaced with a new mask; if the axis does not count, the slide or OP board or the entire ruler can be replaced, the signal line should be reconnected, and the motherboard can be replaced. If the digital tube lacks strokes, it needs to be replaced or repaired.
5. Abnormal count in the data area of the automatic image measuring instrument
It may be caused by poor connection of RS232 or grating ruler signal line. Unplug the RS232 signal line and the grating ruler signal line and plug them in again. Or the system is not set correctly, which results in no counting. Correctly set the linear compensation value of each axis according to the method in the manual;
Generally, there are several reasons for abnormal counting, which are poor signal line contact or incorrect system settings.
(1). Unplug the signal line of the grating ruler and plug it in again
(2). Enter the system settings, menu —> system —> system settings, open the display parameter setting dialog box, and set the resolution of each number axis correctly according to the method of the manual;
(3). Enter the system settings, menu —> system —> system settings, open the display parameter setting dialog box, and select a correct decimal point according to the resolution of each axis.
Service Hotline: 0769-22265126
Address: No. 1, Xiashaling South Road, Xiasha Village, Shipai Town, Dongguan City
Enter the corporate mailbox
Scan and follow